Friday, November 23, 2012

Being Psychic

I have been psychic all of my life.  Although I didn't start practicing it professionally until I was 40 I was still living as a psychic.  I have heard a lot of people who do not like the word psychic because they associate it either negative experiences or do not feel it encompasses the entire ability.  I referred to myself as an intuitive and this is correct.  However being intuitive is a psychic experience as well.  I have been hearing in my head all week "being psychic".  This has been coming through loud and clear so I have come to understand that when this happens my guides and God are trying to make a strong point to me.

I have heard friends and clients who think or assume that I am able to receive an answer to anything I ask of spirit.  I can but this does not mean the entire answer.  I get particularly annoyed when I encounter an ongoing experience either with myself or with a client and I ask spirit for answers or recommendations only for the situation to continue. I have discovered for me this means a) not yet or b) this answer is a experiential thereby being a process instead of the "pat" answer.  I love to receive solutions or resolutions because I believe problems are opportunities and these reside within the solution.

Being psychic has its ups and downs.  I have had more ups than downs lately but I am still receiving information or encounters that I would love to run from or hide myself in a room.  It's "TMI" and I'm left with the question "what do I do with this or about it?" with no "pat" answer!  This is a good example of what I described above and I'm still trying to get used to it and just go with the flow.

The people who know me know that I don't like labels so saying I'm a psychic right now is challenging but this has been my experiential process this week.  I don't like labels because I feel they impose a limit or a box.  I am an author, an intuitive, a psychic and an actor but most of all I am "me" and I enjoy being me without all the bells and whistles.

Virginia Robichaux
www.vrobichaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment